Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cabelas & Kittery Trading Post

[A quick note]
Wife took me for a surprise drive up to the Cabela's outlet store in Maine recently and it was most certainly a worth while drive.  It's a bit of a haul for us, but I know I'll be back there soon enough.  She definitely knows how to please her husband, that's for sure.
Although I wasn't aiming to really buy much, it was good to actually see what they have in their larger-than-life outlet store rather than browsing one bright-white webpage after another on my laptop.
On our way back we also stopped at the Kittery Trading Post, which had a great selection of firearms and just about everything else as well. If you're in the New England region I would highly recommend at least checking out these two places if you haven't already. And for Cabela's I know there's at least a couple of outlets nationwide that you can look for on their website if you live elsewhere.
Just a section of the Kittery Trading Post

No comments:

Post a Comment