Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Posts - Few and Far Between

[A Change in Priority]

In the last year or so my posts have been coming out in a diminished capacity. First and foremost I do apologize for this. Lately life has been busy and my priorities in terms of my online presence have pivoted quite a bit. From traditional blogging I've found more of my effort has gone to the subject of motovlogging. Not necessarily because of it's popularity or it's trending value, but just because it's something I have been enjoying more and would like to share.  It's also a very active and accommodating online culture.

I, of course will continue with this blog as much as I can in the future. I may still prioritize motovlogging first, but I still will find time to come back and share on the subject of Broadminded Survival.

My YouTube-based motovlog still in its infancy: Motodozer

Trailer for my 2015 cross country trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment