Friday, August 23, 2013

"Survival Foods"

Blog Additions
Food

A new addition to the Broadminded Survival page has come! Combining my interest for "survivalism" and my never-ending interest and knowledge in food has birthed a new aspect to this blog: Broadminded Survival Food Reviews. It's a simple concept where I give brief reviews and descriptions of good, storable foods that anybody can buy on a budget all for your knowledge. Yep. Just for you.

I look at all aspects of my bizarre collection of pantry items as well as going out and trying new things when I find them and review them based on 6 basic ratings: Price, Shelf Life, Transportability, Nutritional Value, Taste and finally my Overall score and thoughts.

Sure I talk about a lot of things, but we all still need to eat, right?

Check it out here: Broadminded Survival Food Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment